• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Words fail me...  

This is just awesome     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoxhDk-hwuo&t=306s

RIP DIck Dale... Tubes forever Dude!  

Posted Images

His stuff is pretty good.  Great background music for space.

I kind of like Last Train.  It's the type of trip-hop you listen to when you're trying to pay off a fine for a crime you didn't commit, and then ironically get murdered by space security, in front of your friend, who then accidently offs himself in the middle of a space-mall.

Not that I've had any experience with that or anything. 😐

• 2 weeks later...

In the Netherlands at the end of the year, we have on the most popular radio station, since 2000 a Top 2000, which is filled by public voting (+6 million). It usually starts at Christmas day to give all the real long versions a full time 'On Air'. The standard winner is Queen with Bohemian Rhapsody (with 5x no.2). This year a Dutch singer pushed Queen from the throne: 

In case you want to follow the list: https://www.nporadio2.nl/top2000 push the ' Luister Live' button.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeeeeouch.....  I never did drugs...   maybe this is what it feels like when you get some bad stuff..... 

Now... for me... personally... I am a big (resisted saying Huge) fan of Yuga Wang... and really enjoy her playing...  and the outfits she wears... OH MY GOODINESS.....🤪  7" heels were made to go with a Bosendorfer....   OH what would Victor Borge have said????

(21) Crazy encore with Yuja Wang, Ray Chen, Roberto González-Monjas, Andreas Ottensamer and José Gallardo - YouTube

Now....  Lola Astanova is pretty good....  but ....  not quite to the level of Yuja Wang.