What are you guys listening to?

Klaiber

I've become utterly infatuated with Toto's first album, which was released in 1978. "Girl Goodbye" is a perfect showcase, IMHO it's rock at its finest. Funnily enough, I found out that critics at the time panned the album for being too... varied and borrowing from too many genres. Basically they accused the group of not having an identity of their own. How wrong they were!

I usually listen to modern composers when on the way to work every morning. It's about a ~30 minute commute without traffic through winding country roads, so listening to this while the sun is just rising really hits differently. Puts you in a great mood to think and reflect and plan for the day.

Here's Olafur Arnalds, and Lambert (a pianist), a couple of my favorites.

6 hours ago, Reiher said:

I usually listen to modern composers when on the way to work every morning. It's about a ~30 minute commute without traffic through winding country roads, so listening to this while the sun is just rising really hits differently. Puts you in a great mood to think and reflect and plan for the day.

Here's Olafur Arnalds, and Lambert (a pianist), a couple of my favorites.

This is very nice stuff!  Thanks for posting!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

... that´s interesting and weird at the same time. The artist is "Patrice" and the song named "Dove of Peace".

It´s good music with very good written lyrics. When listening closely, it is a protest song about the last Iraq war. 
Have they meanwhile censored every anti-war song ever made from youtube in the US? I don´t know what would be worse to me: a Russian invasion in Europe or listening to Justin Bieber and Christina Aguilera for the rest of my life?   

• 2 weeks later...