JG1 Membership Application

TheLastMan

• What is your Name?: IGN is Georg-Christian2

What is your Timezone?: UTC/GMT -5 hours (New Orleans)

What sims are you currently flying? I am currently flying Rise Of Flight

How did you hear about JG1? I was looking on the Rise Of Flight forum, in the virtual squadrons list

Do you have a joystick or HOTAS? I have a logitech 3d Extreme Pro joystick, it has served me well for some time

Do you have TrackIR or use FreeTrack? no, over the month that I have been playing I have been fine with the joystick hat

Do you have TeamSpeak3, as well as a working microphone? I do not have teamspeak, but if needed, I can get that. As for the microphone, the built in microphone has served me well until now.

Is there anything else that you feel we should know about you?: I am a person that follows flight orders very well (probably due to my military father) So i do not have a problem just flying as a wingman to cover my superior while he makes an attack on the enemy. That said, I am a very honorable fighter, strafing a downed and or taking off or landing pilot etc. are in my opinion very dishonorable, tell me if i need to strafe, I will do it, dont order me to, i wont.