v1.05.15950 is now live! What to expect next.

Spies

VISUALS

* Reworked bombardier cockpits in aircraft so affected (He. 111 and Ju. 8 to accomodate new Lotfe gyro routines;

* Small caliber bullet hits on the ground now show difference in material being hit;

* Modifications in Blenheim's damage visuals;

* Added a range of visual SFX for higher-caliber guns;

* New bombsight visuals in Blenheim bombardier's cabin;

* Returned the famous Il-2 stall sound effect;

* Doubled the distance at which the tracers can be seen;

* You will no longer see engine exhaust fires when viewing in a HUD-only cockpit mode;

* Reversed movement of throttle and mix in D.H. 82;

* Fixed distance input error in gunsight for Spitfire and Hurricane;

* Fixed glitch with Bf. 110's prop hub tactical colour band;

* Added spinner colouring to Ju. 88.

Back to the 60's, seeing sounds and hearing colors

I cleared my cache and still have an issue. For some reason in the cockpit I see rainbow like colors where the sun hits the instruments. Outside everything looks fine and if I turn the plane where I've got a lot of shadows I don't see as much. I even updated my Catalyst Control Center to no avail (had to revert because the new version messes with 1946). I don't have a lot of time to troubleshoot, does anyone know of this problem? Is this what Spies is talking about?

I cleared my cache and still have an issue. For some reason in the cockpit I see rainbow like colors where the sun hits the instruments. Outside everything looks fine and if I turn the plane where I've got a lot of shadows I don't see as much. I even updated my Catalyst Control Center to no avail (had to revert because the new version messes with 1946). I don't have a lot of time to troubleshoot' date=' does anyone know of this problem? Is this what Spies is talking about? [/quote']

I was talking about the "Visual" changes and that one of them is a sound change.

Check you video settings in the game, the epylepsy filter and VSYNC were on after I installed the patch.