JG I "Richthofen" - FIFXXIIb Session 1B (10 October 2015)

Klaiber

S! All,

The following JG I pilots are being recognized for their actions during the Session 1B of Flanders In Flames XXIIb (which took place on the 10 October 2015).

Congratulations!

Knight's Cross with Swords of the Royal House Order of Hohenzollern

Knight%27sCrosswithSwordsoftheRoyalHouse

• Sgt. Noel (Hotlead) Kappel (posthumously, mission #1B, 10 October 2015), for the destruction of 10 enemy aircraft within one streak.
Prussian Air Gunner Badge

PrussianGunnerBadge.png?dl=0

• Hptm. Manfred Barton, Jasta 4 (mission #1B, 10 October 2015), for acting as an observer / gunner during an official sortie.

S! Good job Hotlead,

sorry your record was cut short due to a collision with me of all things.

Oddly enough, I remember saying last week that I would be sure to cover your 6. Well you were definitely clear and I would like my goggles back. I think they are on your engine somewhere out in Russia.

Next time we will have to talk about which way we are going! All the fun of learning how to mold together.

S! well earned

S! Hotlead

You need to read the citation. It is a Posthumous award. We put it on your grave. maybe with some flowers.

Aw... At least you could bury me with it on...if you could find my body I guess. :P

S! Good job Hotlead,

sorry your record was cut short due to a collision with me of all things.

Oddly enough, I remember saying last week that I would be sure to cover your 6. Well you were definitely clear and I would like my goggles back. I think they are on your engine somewhere out in Russia.

Next time we will have to talk about which way we are going! All the fun of learning how to mold together.

S! well earned

Oh so that's what killed my engine! I had assumed it was simply the impact of two opposite forces in motion each traveling towards each other at the rate of about 70 mph. :lol:

Seriously though, thank you for the compliment. I appreciated how gracious you were about it right after the event too. :) And as far as teamwork...yeah, hopefully better luck next time. ;)