North American SNJ-6 (AT-6 Texan) fly-by

Zerfass

Got myself a chance to hitchhike a ride in a SNJ-6, my dad was helping and flew (He used to fly for them back around 2007) in a two ship formation for  a fly-by over for a "homes for heroes" type ordeal. Did a low fly-by and a overhead brake. It was pretty cool. Linked an album of the "good" photos I took, and the overhead brake I put on YouTube. I would have to say the Texan is the sweetest flying airplane ever, it is an absolute ball. If anyone has flown one they will understand. 

http://imgur.com/a/e6lKW

Also, in case anyone has heard of the Griffon race plane P-51, called "Precious Metal" the owner and pilot is the person who was flying the other Texan, Thom Richard. Sadly Precious Metal turned to Molten Metal, I have a couple photos of the nasty fire damage.

I would love to hear about anyone else's flying experiences!

I got a ride in an SNJ a while back for Father's Day, it was quite a bit of fun and if I had some more disposable income, I would get checked out in one of those, for sure!

Thats pretty neat.

If I had a lot of disposable income I would own one, haha.