Active Front setting in timetable.dcg

Hey Paul - Can I set active front to yes/no in the timetable.dcg?

In testing my Channel campaign - I noticed a location spontaneously change allegiance (...from Axis to Allied) without a ground battle after a 10 missions (3 weeks - timepassage = "FAST"). I didn't have Active Front checked so I guess there was an override - not sure where.

In my endcampaign.dcg, I have a 90% destruction of Axis targets trigger a campaign loss - but that isn't location specific is it? So that wouldn't be a reason for the location to change sides? 

No, a location couldn't change sides for that reason.  Did you have some transport drop paratroopers...?

Front Movement can be set through the time table main command:

19410809 TimeTable Off

19410810 TimeTable On

I'm pretty sure if you turn it "On", no locations should change hands from ground combat.  Of course, it's been years since I looked at that code so maybe I'm mis-remembering.

Thanks for this information - let me make sure I understand you.

19410809 TimeTable Off

19410810 TimeTable On

19410810 FrontMovement=False

There were no paratrooper drop. Allied side only have Bombers and Fighters, Axis side has bombers, Fighters and Transports (...to add variety to the missions) but the location allegiance switch was from Axis to Allied.

The only issue is FrontMovement was set to True

Paul - Would it be possible to split the timetable On/Off and the FrontMovement=True/False function back like you use to have it?

For a campaign that focuses 100% on air attack with no land capture (Battle of Britain & Air War in Europe), I would like to insert aircraft, trains and ships into the campaign using the timetable.dcg at certain times in the war (...by using the timetable On command). However, I don't want locations change allegiance (...until August 19th, 1944  - for a day and June 6th, 1944) - thus having the FrontMovement=True in the dcg.ini will solve that problem.