Street Stock at Charolette

great Job! I figured that the white car was going to lose it. He was not willing to work with either of you and just a moving roadblock staying low. Senna said "Use all the track" and it seemed that you started seeing the track instead of the cars with about 9 laps to do and were going wider. It is natural to want to focus on the car instead of the track itself but you were going wider and carrying more speed and could gobble them up. 

Snaggle gave me a wonderful Christmas present a year ago by installing GPL with all the mods so I have the F-1 for 1967 and 1969, the sports cars for 1967 and the CAN-AM for 1969. It's a free download (I think) but the best physics I think ever put out there. We tried the iRacing thing about a year ago and just were disappointed in the $$ that kept tricking away for cars and tracks. Otherwise it was OK. I enjoyed the Mx-5 series. We were trying to get the Skip Barber Series but everytime it came up it was on a track we didn't own.

Yeah it's a lot like Rise of Flight but with a monthly subscription.  It's a load of fun though.  It'll probably take me a while before I branch out into paid tracks and cars but I'll get there.  Even as much as I pay I've paid monthly subs to MMOs for years for 1/4 the fun I'm having in iRacing.  

Kameraden,

Many years ago (16 actually), I founded G.R.O.W.L. (Grand Prix Legends Racing Online Warbirds League) with PJMY which ran first GPL and then NASCAR. We only allowed our flight sim buddies to join since it was a mature group. It was very intense as the level of concentration is right over the top when you are driving on the edge in places like Monaco, etc.

Guys like AKDejaVu, airspro, Dingy, grizz, sling322, hazed-, Wanker, Daff, Dowding, Blur and Snafu.

Holy heck, 16 years ago.....

S!

Hey Lipfert,

I would enjoy any time on GPL native or the 1969 cars, Sports cars or CAN-Am if you are interested.  I have not had the courage to try the WIN VROC. I would be interested to know if you tried that? I will help if you want to spark up a league or practice or event or anything involving that sim, I love it.

Hey Lipfert,

I would enjoy any time on GPL native or the 1969 cars, Sports cars or CAN-Am if you are interested.  I have not had the courage to try the WIN VROC. I would be interested to know if you tried that? I will help if you want to spark up a league or practice or event or anything involving that sim, I love it.

So many Sims, so little time !! I have to redo my office to get my GPL machine setup in Native mode, always preferred the sliding around on the tracks. Sports cars might also be a blast, gotta think of where I come up with the time.

S!