Unknown Games You Can't Get Enough of

Razwald

I wanted to start a topic to see what happens.

Mine is Wazhack.

Its a 2d RPG dungeon crawler. The fun or the frustration is its random. The dungeon is randomly created. The potions are random. A red potion may be a healing potion the next time its a potion of blindness. Scrolls are also random as with spellbooks and wands. The gaming trick is get far enough and start reading scrolls. The scrolls you have the most of are usually Scroll of light, Scroll of Mapping or best of all Scroll of Identify. Once you know The scroll of Identify you can start Identify your scrolls and potions. Or end up reading a scroll of destroy Armour and be in a bad spot.

I have 241 hours as of this post beat it twice with 2 different character types. Still playing. Best guess 2 may be 3 hours to beat and you can save in the middle if you like.

Its not easy you have to use your brain!

Shadowrun series

Shadowrun is something like DnD set in the 2050's when magic ,dragons and other fairy tales beings returned back to earth.

Basicly Cyberpunk + magic.

Shadowrunners are criminal operatives hired by corporations to do their wetwork.

You can be a mage, shaman, rigger (drones operator), decker (hacker in a matrix like enviroment), cybered street warrior or something in between and mix several classes

There are currently 3 games 

First takes place in Seattle, second in Berlin and third in Hong Kong

Shadowrun Dragonfall

Shadowrun Hong Kong

Shadowrun series

Shadowrun is something like DnD set in the 2050's when magic ,dragons and other fairy tales beings returned back to earth.

Basicly Cyberpunk + magic.

Shadowrunners are criminal operatives hired by corporations to do their wetwork.

You can be a mage, shaman, rigger (drones operator), decker (hacker in a matrix like enviroment), cybered street warrior or something in between and mix several classes

There are currently 3 games 

First takes place in Seattle, second in Berlin and third in Hong Kong

Does look good and its on sale right now. Looks like a cross of XCOM and the original Fallout.

Wasn't sure if I should post this in public or in the Other Games subforum. The Subforum didn't have a category for this.

I saw this gameplay trailer a while back and noticed it was for consoles only at the time.  Then, Twitch Prime gave the PC version of it to me for free a few months back and it is awesome.  The 3/4 top down view is the gameplay, mostly using stealth and diversions to accomplish goals. 

If you have Amazon Prime then you already qualify for Twitch Prime (they're tied together).  You can get some free stuff each month, such as older games or skins in new ones, as well as avoid ads on Twitch, if you're into watching other people play and being a part of their community.  If you find a streamer you'd like to support, you can also subscribe to them for free for one month with Twitch Prime.  Basically, you give the streamer ~$2.50 for that month but it costs you nothing in addition to what you already pay for Amazon Prime.

I loved American McGee's Alice.  There is a sequel, which was on Steam for a while.  But they took it down right when I was about to buy it.  I think I can buy it on Origin though.  Will have to look again.

Some oddball games I recommend:

Apotheon (if you like old school side scrolling video games with amazing graphics):

Dear Esther (if you like atmospheric "walking games" with a deep story)