Flying Circus and Tank Crew

Klaiber

The Spad 13 and the dr1. You couldn’t have picked two more completely different planes to release. Would have been better to release a DH2 and an Eindecker. Spad and Fokker will give the least interesting fights ever. Should have released the Alb D3 and The tripe.

Oh well. Good thing I got a bunch of overtime last week. Time to pull out my credit card.

I'm really excited about the release!

The Spad 13 and the dr1. You couldn’t have picked two more completely different planes to release. Would have been better to release a DH2 and an Eindecker. Spad and Fokker will give the least interesting fights ever. Should have released the Alb D3 and The tripe.

Oh well. Good thing I got a bunch of overtime last week. Time to pull out my credit card.

Unfortunately I don't think those aircraft are even planned for release...yet.

So I have prepurchased. I jumped in a Spad and organised the settings. Cant get some things to work. I wonder if they will set it up so we can import from RoF. As to the graphics I am a bit underwhelmed atm. Still early days and on a white background not much to see.

Don't forget the promo code from ROF is valid only until 15 September.

With early access - 10 $ and ROF promo code another - 15$ that is - 30% on the price. It may be a while till you get a deal like this.

Thats an absolute relevant point and, together with the fact that I anyhow want to support the further development of FC, one of the main reasons why I will for sure purchase the early access version... (what I did never before so far) 

....even if I probably will not even use it for more then 1 or 2 testflights with each plane during the next months....

Got them both and they're... "okay".

Tanks definitely need more development (the Tiger is fun with it's massive armor... nearly indestructible and the slow speed of turret traverse - historically correct - makes it a challenge to hit moving targets but when the 88 hits...  ;) ).

The lack of response curves in FC is disappointing... maybe they will import in the future... but I doubt it. The DR1 seems a bit tamer but I just did one flight.

S! Vonrd,

After purchasing Tanks, did you get the unify Login or nothing when you started the game?

I'll try to find out how to get this done tonight... would like to know if this was my problem with Coconut Expert. Game crashing a few times!

Cheers,

Gen +

Not sure what the unify log-in is that you're referring to. Is that a Steam thing? I don't have it from Steam.

I was just testing it on Quick Mission.

S! Vonrd,

After purchasing Tanks, did you get the unify Login or nothing when you started the game?

I'll try to find out how to get this done tonight... would like to know if this was my problem with Coconut Expert. Game crashing a few times!

Cheers,

Gen +

I have that also. I have some of the stuff on Steam the rest is client version such as Bodenplatte.

According to the website its a glitch. They stated to click on the play through steam button for now until they sort it out. 

I was able to fly the 190-A8 last night this way so it doesn't effect any of my purchases its just an annoyance for now. I don't plan on getting FC until its fixed just in case.

Not sure what the unify log-in is that you're referring to. Is that a Steam thing? I don't have it from Steam.

I was just testing it on Quick Mission.

Its a way to link Steam and client accounts. For me I have Stalingrad and Moscow through Steam. Kuban Bodenplatte, and the collector planes for those modules through client. I think it was implemented because of the EU privacy agreement law that was changed recently.