Huge THANKS to Vonrd!

I want to give supreme thanks to Vonrd for providing me with something I've never had before.  This skin is not just a paint job for me, but has given me an identity that I can be proud of.

Originally I was going to post screen shots of each version that we went to; however, this became so many that that became too much.  Suffice it to say that Vonrd went through 8 major revisions in order to end up with what you see here; the latest and final one being completed only yesterday.  "The 12 Days of Christmas" certainly has meaning for me with respect to Vonrd!  Each day he returned a version that corrected, added or adjusted things from the last version.  He has the patience of a saint!  I can't possibly thank him enough.   :wub:

Although I sure he'll add it to the next major revision, you can download it now, here:  Luftritter Dr.I skin

And before Larner or Talbot beats me to it, NO, the "LR" does not stand for "Left" and "Right", LOL!   :lol:   I gotta admit I sure provided them with fodder for joking, HAHA!  But I'll take my lumps and keep it, I love it!

2018-12-31-15-47-29.png

2018-12-31-15-48-8.png

2018-12-31-15-48-36.png

Game, if you guys have squadron skins for FC, let us know.  We'll add them to our consolidate downloads page:

http://forum.jg1.org/topic/5560-consolidated-download-links/

Well, we have many skins in ROF, but I understand that we need to "lighten" them, (or something like that), for FC. They work, but look too dark.  Our in-house skinner is no longer with us so we are going to have to have someone direct us in the How-to.

When it comes to Gimp... I am just that!

GC

Sweet ride! That cowl art looks menacing, like it wants to eat a Camel for breakfast! :lol: I got my first personal skins in ROF (courtesy of Butzzell - thanks man!) and it’s a great feeling to strap yourself into your plane and think “this one’s mine.†:)

I love how our squad works together to support each other like this! We truly are better together. :D