IL2: Great Battles - Fw-190A-5 skins

Baron

Hi friends,

I created skins from I./JG1. skins are based on fotographies and book. Pack contains skins with and without swastikas. Skins are using by members of I./JG1 and IV./JG1.

Have fun.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qwvvjg623mr01hq/Fw-190A4_I.JG1_Skins_pack.ZIP/file

Focke-Wulf Fw-190A-4Y, White 4, 1./JG1, Deelen, April 1943. This plane was flying formerly in IV./JG1.

Tqoh1Q.jpg

Focke Wulf Fw-190A5, White 1, I./JG1, uffz. Bernhard Kunze, Holland 1943. Are two versions of this plane - first version shows Kunze`s plane with a black-yellow scroll pattern of engine, second version shows the same plane with black-white scroll pattern of engine. I think that correct is B&W version. But you have a choice :)

Version 1
IILl0P.jpg

Version 2
a6QhLu.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Again nice skin. Confusing sometimes the used paintings on aircraft. I thought the Black Eagle was a JG2 thing but I see a lot of the same paintings on other JG aircraft as well but than Without the had. Could it be that the black painting was done to cover the black stains from the engine and that an creative person at JG2 painted an eagle had on it?

I found these pictures in a Dutch MoD databank and thought they wrongly mentioned as IV./JG1 and 4./JG1 at Deelen airfield but may they were right after all. The marking after the Cross is also new to me.

l7OUFN.jpg

fbR2kq.jpg

BcUfLt.jpg

I will move these later to the Weiss-clopedia  :)  and some others I found including the civil and still white version of the Fw 58 of JG1.