Snaggle

Helpful guides to Assetto Corsa

Helpful guide to Assetto Corsa.

AC=Assetto Corsa

This looks like a lot but it all can be installed in a few hours or less. If you ever have any questions, let me know.

• Assetto Corsa Competizione is not what you want.

The second item you want to install:

This allows you to manage a number of items for Assetto Corsa from loading mods to auto recording your races. Very in-depth tool, highly recommend this, should be the second thing you load.

Highly recommended add-ons to the base game.

WebSites

On Line Racing:

To add following add-ons to the game (see individual setup instructions) they appear under Options -> General -> UI modules and in a similar place if you use Content Manager. Just check the box next to them and they appear while you are in the driver’s seat as a selectable item if you move the mouse to the far right a menu structure comes up. (this becomes clear when you have the game installed)

As we have more races, I will be posting links to car and track mods, so your stable of cars and tracks will only increase.

Look forward to driving with you!!

Snag

On 2/2/2019 at 9:08 PM, Snaggle said:

http://www.simracing...ad.php?tid=1538

• SimRacingSystems app and SimRacingSystems Skin Transfer::

I grabbed AC on sale this weekend but had problems downloading the above app.  Seems to be a moderator setting or something. I'll try again, later.

Now, to configure VR and the game :D