Future Track and Car recommendations

Snaggle

Snaggle,

One suggestion I have, is if we do a race with Pit Stops we should strive to run around 50% race length fuel at the start and make the stop meaningful. I'm always interested in IMSA / Can-Am style races. GT3 / GTE / LMP stuff on some of the really good tracks, Mosport, Road America, Donington.

Totally down for some Endurance as well.

S!

It's all good to me...   my favorites are the old cars I knew growing up... but I like the F-1 from the 80's and 90's as well.   IMSA,  CAN-AM  are great.   I really want to get a Kart race in there because they are a HOOT....  

There *are* some 1995 Indy cars in the sets....   just sayin'........

Snaggle,

One suggestion I have, is if we do a race with Pit Stops we should strive to run around 50% race length fuel at the start and make the stop meaningful. I'm always interested in IMSA / Can-Am style races. GT3 / GTE / LMP stuff on some of the really good tracks, Mosport, Road America, Donington.

Totally down for some Endurance as well.

S!

Lipfert, pit-stop range is currently set from 10 - 30 minutes a 20 minute window in the 40 minute race. You recommend 20-30 minute range? I was trying to induce some strategy by having it in that window so everyone isn't rushing in to the pits at the same time. Give me a time range and I can adjust for our race on Wednesday and see how it goes. Easily done, please let me know the time range to set for Wednesday. Kind of our last test. :)

Lipfert, pit-stop range is currently set from 10 - 30 minutes a 20 minute window in the 40 minute race. You recommend 20-30 minute range? I was trying to induce some strategy by having it in that window so everyone isn't rushing in to the pits at the same time. Give me a time range and I can adjust for our race on Wednesday and see how it goes. Easily done, please let me know the time range to set for Wednesday. Kind of our last test. :)

Snaggle,

This suggestion is more to avoid the "Pitstop" adding 2 litres of fuel, not so much the timing. In the spirit of racing, making it meaningful and worthwhile.

S!

Snaggle,

This suggestion is more to avoid the "Pitstop" adding 2 litres of fuel, not so much the timing. In the spirit of racing, making it meaningful and worthwhile.

S!

Cool, I will change the pitstop at 20 - 35 minutes! The adding of fuel amount is 2 liters, I will see if I can change that but I don't think so. I can make the fuel burn higher, so instead of 100% it can be put at 200% what you think about that?

Cheers,

Gen

ps: I might have a better setup for my wheel (testing it tonight)... I'm sure after this, I'll be able to do more than 1 lap without hitting the fences!

Gen, Don't get discouraged, practice practice practice, no setup in the world will help if you don't know the track. Believe you me, I know fences well. :D:blink: