JG1 Race Team - Monaco 1967 Results

Lipfert

...and Congratulations to GenMarkof for scoring his first championship points by finishing in 5th place.  

WELL DONE ! 

That was a 1-2-3 finish for JG-1 and Markof closing out 4 out of the 5 points positions (*11 cars running) 

Well done to all!!

Gen your first points!! Great Job!! ;)

Kameraden,

The final laps of this race where I'm chasing Snaggle and trying to secure 2nd place.

S!

Wow watching it again I wasn't sure who was going to make it to the flag. ;)

Good racing Lip, a few more laps and i think you would have had me.

Good switch back at final hairpin to secure 2nd. :D

S! Lipfert, wow, what a great finish with you and Snaggle in a fight until the last lap!

Congrats to the winner of the race ( Ludwig ), that I never saw after the start of the race! ;)

On my part, I was pretty happy finishing 5th, since I started the race back in 8th place.

After the race, I was more happy to see that I had the second best time lap (1.31.???) in the race after who??? Ludwig! ;)

Cheers,

Gen

Well deserved points Gen, good stuff on a really tough track.

S!

Great racing last night Guys, this is turning out to be a blast. That was a nice ending on the clip.

Nice best time Gen, as much as I tried, 132 even in practice last week was the best I could get, but I was getting consistency.

I may be missing something here but the total times don't make sense to me, they're all over the place?

Great racing last night Guys, this is turning out to be a blast. That was a nice ending on the clip.

Nice best time Gen, as much as I tried, 132 even in practice last week was the best I could get, but I was getting consistency.

I may be missing something here but the total times don't make sense to me, they're all over the place?

Better if I'd been able to pull out the pass !