Why Legos are great

Firefly

2 hours ago, Klaiber said:

That's the great thing about Legos... you don't need a kit or an instruction manual.  You just create.

Oh yeah, I used to love them as a kid. Putting this little plane together brought back so many memories... I think I know what I'm gonna get both my nephews for Christmas. 🤣 Perhaps I should get myself a set too? 🤔

2 hours ago, Klaiber said:

When's your wind tunnel test? :D

It's gonna be a while, need to build a tunnel first... 😁

There was a family renting our oceanfront house one week when it rained every day.  From the comments they left in the guest book, they were starting to get cabin fever and were a bit depressed................ until they found the Legos!

We have a couple of big bins of legos in the house for rainy days acquired over the years at garage sales.  Apparently saved their vacation. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2019 at 12:45 PM, EmerlistDavjack said:

The best part about Lego creations was always destroying them.  My brother and I would build forts and bombers and stuff and just hurl them at each other until the forts fell apart...and then we could do it again next weekend. 

That was my neighbor and I. Spend hours building stuff only to destroy it minutes.

3 hours ago, Barton said:

If you use super glue to put them together they're the only thing more durable than an old Nokia phone

Not in my boy’s hands. I’ve lost all my Star Wars LEGOs piece by piece, and they’ve been glued on initial assembly.