Sign in to follow this  
Klaiber

JG-1 "Fritz Schmenkel" - Operation: Red Alert 2 (27 July 2019)

S! All,

The following JG-I pilots are being recognized for their actions during the Operation: Red Alert 2 event (flown on 27 July 2019 on the Cold War server), as well as long term service to the squadron.

Congratulations!

. . .

Gallantry Medal in Bronze:

DDRGallantryMedalBronze.png?dl=0

• Offz.-S., 1 Bruno (Firefly) Henschel, 2.Jagdstaffel (27 July 2019), for the destruction of 1 enemy aircraft within one streak.

Distinguished Service Medal of the National People's Army in Silver
DDRDistinguishedServiceMedalSilver.png?d

• Offz.-S., 1 Bruno (Firefly) Henschel, 2.Jagdstaffel (27 July 2019), for continued outstanding merit and personal readiness in support of the increase of combat capability and combat readiness of JG-1 [for outstanding leadership, tactical planning, and esprit de corps].

Distinguished Service Medal of the National People's Army in Bronze
DDRDistinguishedServiceMedalBronze.png?d

• Maj. Gerhard (Britchot) Heiberger, 1.Jagdstaffel (27 July 2019), posthumously, for outstanding merit and personal readiness in support of the increase of combat capability and combat readiness of JG-1 [esprit de corps]
  • Offz.-S., 4 Erich (Razwald) Vogel, 1.Jagdstaffel (27 July 2019), posthumously, for outstanding merit and personal readiness in support of the increase of combat capability and combat readiness of JG-1 [esprit de corps]

JG-1 "Fritz Schmenkel" Shoulder Sleeve Patch:

DDRshouldersleeve.png?dl=0

• Offz.-S., 1 Bruno (Firefly) Henschel, 2.Jagdstaffel (31 July 2019), is awarded to all officer-ranked JG-1 pilots [for graduation to full membership; promotion to the rank of Offiziersschüler, 4. Studienjahr (Offz.-S., 4)].

Congrats.... I've whatched the posted stream on this event also and was excited about it in general and the performance of my JG1 comrades... 🍾

Made DCS really interesting for me; If I'd had more time available and would also have more chances to meet you guys online I would think about getting started with it.

Actually this makes no sense but who knows, maybe someday in future....😉

2 hours ago, Etzel said:

Congrats.... I've whatched the posted stream on this event also and was excited about it in general and the performance of my JG1 comrades... 🍾

Made DCS really interesting for me; If I'd had more time available and would also have more chances to meet you guys online I would think about getting started with it.

Just do it! 🚀

4 hours ago, Etzel said:

The base version of the game is free, so if you'd like to give the Su-25 a try let us know. We'd be happy to give you a basic course in DCS. :)

As I've wrote: Available virtual flying time at the moment is heavily restricted, so pure focus is on BoX / FC (and for FiF still on RoF) as there is enough to explore and learn 😉