Pick Up Group (PUG) Announcements

Britchot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Pilots, early announcement: 

I would like to fly some rounds in IL2 tomorrow, trying the update that was released today (see: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/12826-game-updates/?do=findComment&comment=1114400)

I cannot say now when exactly I will go online tomorrow, but probably it will be around 19 to 2000 UTC

Salute

Etz  

• 2 weeks later...

Planning to fly IL2 tonight and tomorrow evening, should to be online somewhen between between 1900 and 2000 UTC.

Open to any form of action and server, today and tomorrow probably focussing more on WW2, as best WW1 action is  Sunday on Flugpark

Will check in in TS when I am available but I am open to switch over the Discord if needed.

This Sunday I’ll be attending a friend’s graduation party, but I’m trying to get registered to fly Black September tomorrow for a few hours. If any other JG1 members want to join, just let me know by early afternoon today and I’ll try to see if I can let Drookasi know about more pilots incoming. 👍

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Gents,

This Saturday I'd like to resume regular flying in online sorties after a lengthy respite from IL-2 GB. Myself and @Nicholas will be flying at roughly 8pm UTC. We'll be doing some freie jagd on whatever server seems the most opportune. If anyone would like to tag along, please feel free too; the more the merrier. 

Salute 

Beans

• 2 weeks later...