Pick Up Group (PUG) Announcements

Britchot

When I did these events some years ago in RoF… the winds NEVER changed... that made it super easy for me to be setup and ready and I could nail the target with 100% reliability.  If the winds change from week to week, you will significantly change the equation. 

If you are consistently off in length, you may need to be using the AGL altitude when setting up. Reference the MSL altitude of the target and subtract that from the altitude you set on the sight. I have not bombed in FC so I don't know if it factors this in...  but if you are at 3000 feet and your target is at 400' MSL then you would set 2,600 on your sight to account for the difference. It makes a tiny difference, but if you start adding up those tiny differences,  you find out why you are not hitting exactly as you should.  Again, this is WAY more accurate than real world bombing.  

• 3 weeks later...

Planning to fly online at any IL2 WW2 server tonight, rougly somewhen around 2000 UTC  

As last week I met some NA pilots online at EU friendly times too I thought it might be good Idea to post that announcement for today, maybe some pilots have time again 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

2 or 3 of us europes will be online in IL2 in about 1 hour (1930 UTC), probably TAW ir any other Great Battles Server (as FC servers ar nearly empty during week in european prime time)

Maybe some others have time too and want to join.   

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone's up for some DCS fun, I'm going to be flying on the Cold War server starting in about half an hour (1900 CEST). I will take a short break around 2030 and resume flying about an hour and a half later (2200). Unless I throw my monitor out the window I should stay online until very late in the evening. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Just now, =GenMarkof007= said:

Great News, got a day off from work!
So if any of my European or North American WW2 pilots or Tankers want to join up.
I should be online roaming in the Finnish server!

When? Today Dec 4 - around 2:00-2:30 pm (EST) ...
Where? IL2 WW2 servers (mostly on the Finnish server)

Cheers,
GenMarkof

p.s.: working this morning on AngryGoat and Dudley Tank Crew JG1 skins.

Congratulations on the 12,000th post in this sub-forum!

I don't know why I noticed it, but I did. 

There is no prize :(

• 2 weeks later...