Vonrd

Personal graphics

Being that I've pretty much finished the current JG1 skins I'm noticing that there are some members without skins... mostly because I don't have any personal graphics for those members. Loopy, Nicholas, Ewald and Von Webber come to mind. Of course, skins are not a requirement but if you want them I'm available. 

@Snag, do you want a CL2 with a Snagglepuss instead of the bullseye skins?

@Scorched Beans, I see you have posted a graphic... if you want skins, any preference / requests?

@Angry Goat - I'm assuming you will make your own... and the ones you've done look really good!

@Scorched Beans, I see you have posted a graphic... if you want skins, any preference / requests?

Well, if you don't mind, perhaps you could do something similar to Hartmann's tulip design on his plane's propeller hub, but with a blue color similar to the one used in the emblem design, and then importing my tactical number and letter (I believe yellow 24 L). Beyond that, I would leave it to you as the artist. Thanks for the offer, Von!

3 hours ago, Luftritter said:

Why all the laughing, though?  I'm SERIOUS!  That would be a cool emblem for the side of a plane!  😉

(don't you think??)

I seriously think it's appropriate for his name as well as funny.  Klaiber has a mouse throwing a brick at a cat, after all.

On 9/1/2019 at 1:06 PM, ScorchedBeans said:

Well, if you don't mind, perhaps you could do something similar to Hartmann's tulip design on his plane's propeller hub, but with a blue color similar to the one used in the emblem design, and then importing my tactical number and letter (I believe yellow 24 L). Beyond that, I would leave it to you as the artist. Thanks for the offer, Von!

Something like this? 

Beans 109G2.jpg

Also, it's come to my attention that I may have wasted an opportunity here. I've made an alternative emblem that seems...more appropriate given the pilot. The image was made in MS paint so the quality may not be as great as the first. If you could make another one with this, that'd be swell.

Bohnen.png

S! guys!

I already start the update painting for Staffel 5 to reflect the current roster new name rules.
Hans, Jocasse and Nicolas, please let me know if you guys want to paint a personal emblem or something customized for yours birds.
The other guys that already has emblems, if you also want to make any change, just let me know.

7 hours ago, AngryGoat said:

do I send them via email directly as a dds file?

If you could zip it (or them) up and then upload it to any file hosting site....like google drive, MS one drive, dropbox, or whatever, then share it and provide a link (on the FC skin submission area of our forum) to that shared file, it would be great  :)

PS....we miss your Dr.1 when flying Central.  I would personally love to wing up with you and/or J6 in Dr.1's in Black September if you ever can make it on Saturdays at 1:00 PM EDT.  Although registration did occur for that event, the servers have not been passworded in any week yet and you can fly regardless.

S!

On 5/2/2020 at 5:47 PM, ScorchedBeans said:

@Vonrd

I've recently come up with a revision to my emblem. Can you make me a skin with this in it? complete with a blue Hartmann tulip with yellow trim?

Please be aware that use of the Hartmann tulip along the engine cowlings is within a limited scope of personalization options for Oesau aircraft. Unfortunately we would not approve it's use for you, at this time. 

https://jg1.org/oesau/dicta/paint-policy/

4.  Command personnel and 50-Kill Experten may further mark their aircraft with additional personal markings which break with any default markings outlined above. These extra markings can include –but are not limited to- additional personal markings or emblems, elaborate rudder, tailfin and/or victory markings, a specialized propellor boss (spinner), and personalized recognition bands.

5.  Gaudy non-historical markings are discouraged- where possible, historical examples are to be used. For example: Erich Hartmann’s and Hermann Graf’s Bf 109G-6s, both of which sport a distinctive “tulip nose”, Wilhelm Lemke’s and Elias Kuhlein’s Bf 109G-6s, which sport “eyes” on the cowling engine bulges, or the traditional I./JG 1’s Fw 190A-5s, which all have checkered or striped cowlings.