11-11 Memories retold - 70% off on Steam

GenMarkof

S! All,

Just bought this story-game on Steam at 70% off the retail price.
A short story line:

11th November 1916, a young photographer leaves Canada to join the western front in Europe. 
The same day, a German technician is told that his son is missing in action.

Both want to preserve their humanity and come back alive to their loved ones.

11-11: MEMORIES RETOLD is an emotional narrative adventure telling the stories of two soldiers on both sides of the front during WW I. It is brought to life through a unique painterly style, whilst the combined voice acting talents of Elijah Wood and Sebastian Koch as Harry and Kurt, and an orchestral score from composer Olivier Deriviere, guide players through moments of both peace and despair.

11-11 Memories Retold trailer - 70% off on Steam

Cheers,
Gen

Just FYI, 11-11 has very positive reviews on Steam. I might pick this one up, looks very interesting.

By the way @GenMarkof007, if you're into different perspectives of war, please have a look at This War Of Mine. Incredibly powerful, moving storyline, heart-wrenching decisions and simple gameplay turned that game into one of my all-time favourites (the fact it was made in my hometown is an added bonus). I remember playing it for 8 hours straight, being unable to step away from my PC and having to go to bed afterwards because I was so emotionally drained. I can't recommend it highly enough. It's a masterpiece.