Luftritter

FC New Skins Submission Thread

@Vonrd herewith the skins of Greif and me, for the FiF Winter campaign aircraft.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jlsphwjmd4itp7w/FiF Winter Skins Greif Heinrich Late.zip?dl=0

I'll post the pictures later today or Wednesday for getting accepted in the JG1 Skin Package.

The missing A/C: Fok D7, D7F, SE5a and Spad will be posted separately because they were outside the FiF Winter plane set.

1 hour ago, Heinrich said:

@Vonrd herewith the skins of Greif and me, for the FiF Winter campaign aircraft.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jlsphwjmd4itp7w/FiF Winter Skins Greif Heinrich Late.zip?dl=0

I'll post the pictures later today or Wednesday for getting accepted in the JG1 Skin Package.

The missing A/C: Fok D7, D7F, SE5a and Spad will be posted separately because they were outside the FiF Winter plane set.

Thanks, got them.

And now for something completely different  😁 

U-2VS Fictional German Skin.  A lot of hard work went into this one, I hope you'll take a look.  Could be personalized with this as a basis.  I was thinking of adding a stork-carrying-a-baby emblem, keeping it simple.

One minor point of failure was that I couldn't find a way to make the spinning prop not green.  I swear there is nothing on that file that changes that.  But I stand to be corrected by more experienced experts.

Enjoy!

Prop.jpg

Top.jpg

Underside.jpg

Guns.jpg

U-2VS Fictional German Skin

Entente skin to follow if there's any interest....