Sign in to follow this  
Klaiber

Rules reminders

All,

Our first FIF Fall Campaign mission has been completed.  Hopefully, everyone had a great time and is looking forward to next weekend.

I did want to post two rules reminders, however.

Please double and triple check your aircraft modifications prior to take-off.

Here is a complete list of what is allowed and what is not allowed.

Please make sure to wait a FULL FIVE MINUTES before taking off again for another sortie.

I know that it's sometimes hard to keep track of how long you're down for, but if you're not sure how much time you have left, please wait longer.

Our stated rules, under the "Refly Rules (Friendly Territory and No Man's Land)" section state:

If a pilot has landed at a friendly aerodrome, that player may refly at the discretion of the team commander (CO) after a 5 minute timeout. This timeout starts when a player hits "Finish Flight" and goes to the map room.

If a pilot crashes in friendly territory and survives the event, that pilot may switch to a new aircraft and take off again from his original aerodrome provided that another aircraft is available at the discretion of the CO and after a 5 minute timeout.

If a pilot crashes in No Man's Land and survives the event, he must check his position on the in-game map.  If he is not within enemy territory, that pilot may switch to a new aircraft and take off again from his original aerodrome provided that another aircraft is available at the discretion of the CO and after a 5 minute timeout.

If there are any questions on this, please let Butzzell or I know.  Thanks all!