Sign in to follow this  
Etzel

Q on Calendar & Mission Start time

Hi,

short question on next saturdays session: In Europe the DST ended alreaday last weekend, so we are already at standardtime, which means in central Europe time is  UTC+1. As I see in the "schedulde & teams" posting in North America the DST will end on the weekend Nov. 9th / 10th.

So the next 2 Saturdays ( Nov. 2nd and Nov. 9th) the mission starting time remains at 6.p.m. UTC (thus 1 hour earlier in CET) and only with Nov. 16th we switch to 7.p.m. UTC! => is this correct?  

Salute

Etzel

It would be, except that the US changes back to standard time on Nov 3, not Nov 10.

So the Nov 2 session will start at 1800 UTC (6:00 pm UTC).

The Nov 9 session, and all sessions after that, will be at 1700 UTC (7:00 pm UTC).

All sessions are always flown at 1400 (2:00 pm) Eastern Time zone, whatever the current time reference is there.

14 minutes ago, Luftritter said:

It would be, except that the US changes back to standard time on Nov 3, not Nov 10.

Ah, ok... then I misinterpreted the Info:

Week B1 (Saturday, November 9th) [end of daylight savings time]

....in the schedule post!

Thanks for clarification!

Thanks Klai, I think thats pretty clear now!

Anyhow I thought it would be a good idea to post the question here for all participants readable to remind non-american pilots that mission starting time is now different for this (how it turns out: only one) week... 😉