Sign in to follow this  
DeFreest Larner

JG1 FC Templates

Morning, all! I'd like to share a project I've just finished, in the hope that it might come in handy over here at the J.G.1 aerodrome. 

in the .Zip file below is a set of custom templates for J.G.1, marked with the correct historical Jasta markings for each unit. I've done my best to design each template to be as easy to use as possible, and have included optional 'Alternate' camo schemes / crosses / Jasta markings within each template. The most historically accurate schemes are enabled by default. Hopefully these will serve as a good 'guide' to newer recruits looking to paint up their planes in their Jasta colours, or for older hands who are looking for a new look! 

The schemes used have been designed to match historical examples and references as closely as possible. 

Currently included are 16 .PSD files - 4 templates each for the Albatros D.Va, Fokker Dr.I, and the Fokker D.VII & D.VII F.

LINK:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vXi4qhX9VkBrWTBr9xUIrKo-8AbYF7TT/view?usp=sharing

Alternative options can be found in the Layers tab, in the various folders. 

61GWUXa.png

do34wVl.png

Enjoy!

These are outstanding; a great basis or starting point for anybody who is creating a JG1 squadron based skin.  If you're thinking about making your own FC skin within JG1, I highly recommend checking out these high quality templates which will give you a firm grounding in any of our 4 squadrons, to add your own ideas to.

Thanks, Larner!!