Wittmann

# of Controllers supported by BOx / WIn 10

Does anyone know the # of controllers you can hook up  and use  in game ?   I have 3 now,  Stick/Throttle/Rudder,  and want to know if the game  will support more than that, before I  make or buy something.  I want more Axes  so I can map  them on a 4th controller

I'm happy with my Saitek X55 which I've had for several years. I think the latest version is the X56. Beware though... some people have had problems with them, the build quality is not the best and support is problematic. 

On 11/19/2019 at 1:43 PM, Wittmann said:

Also,   does anyone has some good recommendations  on some multi axis  controllers ?    Is the  Ch  Throttle Quadrant any good ?   Anyone have some multi axis products to recommend ?

We have a squadron inventory of equipment, and a thread on that subject somewhere, and I am the keeper of that equipment.  Bottom line is that I have a CH Throttle Quadrant that you could have free of charge, except for the shipping cost.

I used one for many years without trouble.  It has 6 axis', with exchangeable handles, and each axis has detent switch integrated into the bottom end of it's range (like an idle/off detent).  It also has 6 up/down momentarily switches (12 buttons) on the front.  It can clamp to the edge of a table or desk.

Just let me know if you'd like to try it.