FIF 2020 Registration (Flying Circus)

Klaiber

5 hours ago, WWGriphos said:
  • Your In-Game Name: WWGriphos
  • Old Fokkers and WingWalkers
  • Red team with the other Old Fokkers who will be signing up, please.
  • Your timezone: UTC-6 (CST)

4 hours ago, Fawlty said:
  • Your In-Game Name: Fawlty
  • Squadron affiliation: Old Fokkers
  • Your preferred side: Red team
  • Your timezone: PST 

Looking forward to Saturday's flight and linking up with folks I haven't talked to in years.

I better practice up to see if I can still fly or land.

3 hours ago, soarfeat said:
  • Your In-Game Name: soarfeat
  • [if applicable] Your Squadron affiliation (with squadron website if possible): Old Fokkers
  • Your preferred side (Central, Entente or Don't Care): respectfully Red Team with Old Fokkers
  • Your timezone: EST 
  • Thank-you and looking forward to the flight,
  • Cheers --sf-- 

Hi @WWGriphos, @Fawlty and @soarfeat,

Welcome!  You all are now registered on the Red Team.  

You should now have access to the Red Team's sub-section.

The Red Team uses JG1's Teamspeak.  You should see a link within the Red Team area giving you that information.  If you don't see, just shoot me a message. @Klaiber

Here is a link to the tournament calendar: http://forum.jg1.org/topic/3010-flanders-in-flames-calendar/

Missions are on Saturdays at 2PM EST / 7PM UTC.

On mission days, we recommend that everyone arrive on TS about 15 to 20 minutes early.  The server password is passed out via TeamSpeak.

Should you have any questions, just let me know.

2 hours ago, =J13=Prorok said:
  • =J13=Prorok
  • Jasta 13
  • Central
  • UTC +3

Hi @=J13=Prorok,

Welcome!  You're all set for the Blue Team, with the rest of Adler Legion.

You should now see the Blue Team section when you login to the forums.

The Blue Team uses J5''s Teamspeak.  If you have any trouble, just shoot me a message. @Klaiber

Here is a link to the tournament calendar: http://forum.jg1.org/topic/3010-flanders-in-flames-calendar/

On mission days, we recommend that everyone arrive on TS about 15 to 20 minutes early.  The server password is passed out via TeamSpeak.

@J13Aleksey Ufa,

I got your messages.  You're forum account is approved, and you've been registered to the Blue Team.

Я получил твои сообщения. Ваша учетная запись на форуме подтверждена, и вы зарегистрированы в Blue Team.

Welcome!

2 hours ago, OG_NickNack68 said:

OG_NickNack68

Old Geezers (now defunct)

Don't care which side

Eastern standard GM-5

Hi @OG_NickNack68,

Sorry that I'm only seeing this now.  You've been placed on the Red Team. 

The Red Team uses JG1's Teamspeak.  You should see a link within the Red Team area giving you that information.  If you don't see, just shoot me a message. @Klaiber

16 hours ago, j13dancer said:

j13dancer.                                         Адлер легион                               без разницы                                   UTC+7

Hi @j13dancer

I've added you to the Blue Team, with the rest of the Adler Legion.

Я добавил тебя в Синюю команду вместе с остальным Адлер легион.

The Blue Team uses J5''s Teamspeak.  If you have any trouble, just shoot me a message. @Klaiber

5 hours ago, Gavrick89 said:

gavrick89

Adler Legion

Blue

GMT+3

Hi @Gavrick89,

Welcome!

I've added you to the Blue Team, with the rest of the Adler Legion.

1 hour ago, Halface said:

J5_Halface

Jasta 5

Dont Mind 

GMT+1

Hi @Halface,

Hopefully you get this with enough time to fly.

You're assigned to the Blue Team, with the rest of Jasta 5.  Welcome!

As you probably around know:

1 hour ago, 127Tom said:
  • 127Tom
  • No squadron
  • Entente
  • Central europe (Amsterdam / Oslo)

Hi @127Tom

Welcome!  Sorry that you missed today's mission.

You all are now registered on the Red Team. 

4 minutes ago, Klaiber said:

Hi @127Tom

Welcome!  Sorry that you missed today's mission.

You all are now registered on the Red Team. 

Teamspeak address?

10 hours ago, Khat said:

J5_Zkhat

Jasta 5

Central

Eastern

Hi @Khat,

Sorry for missing your registration.

You're assigned to the Blue Team, with the rest of Jasta 5.  Welcome!

As you probably already know:

On 16.01.2020 at 01:17, Klaiber said:

Добро пожаловать в онлайн войну Фландрии в огне!

Если вы еще не зарегистрировались для участия в прошедшем мероприятии и являетесь новым пилотом FIF, пожалуйста, опубликуйте ниже следующую информацию:

• Ваше внутриигровое имя:
  • [если применимо]  Ваша принадлежность к эскадрилье (с веб-сайтом эскадрильи, если это возможно):
  • Ваша предпочтительная сторона (Центральная, Антанта или Не волнует):
  • Ваш часовой пояс:

Ваше сообщение в этой теме очень важно, поскольку оно позволяет нам знать, кому дать доступ к форуму.

После публикации в этой теме, пожалуйста, будьте терпеливы.

Может пройти до 24 часов, прежде чем ваш запрос на присоединение к группе будет утвержден.

Обратите внимание:  две команды в FIF не связаны ни с одной из сторон в игре. Скорее Синяя Команда и Красная Команда часто переключаются между Центральным и Антантой, позволяя всем летать на всех самолетах.

Если вам не назначат предпочтительную сторону в игре в первый раз, вы будете в конечном итоге повернуты к ней (обычно в течение 2 недель).

ЛАВА

Adler Legion

Blue team

UTC +9

7 hours ago, Евгений said:

ЛАВА

Adler Legion

Blue team

UTC +9

Привет Лава,

Я назначил тебя в Синюю Команду. Мои извинения за мою ужасную попытку русского языка. Гугл переводчик мой друг.

Синяя команда встречается на Jasta 5 TeamSpeak. Дайте мне знать, если у вас есть какие-либо проблемы.

Добро пожаловать!