Sign in to follow this  
Snaggle

1975 Formula One Season Challenge Videos

Speaking of Blue Flags, is there a way to move the pop-up visual cue from the top left? I know my CC should call it, but I do not wish to mistake a fast opponent making a positional pass and a lapping leader, if the program fails. 

S! Go see this post about flags: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ac_flags.25111/

------

AC_Flags app, allows you to move the Asseto Corsa flags to any position on your screen.
Hover mouse in the top left corner and hold left mouse button, drag to where you want the flag.( flag will be invisible, but the window will show.

- Flag size can be changed (bigger or smaller)
- Automatically turns on, you can "hide all apps" & AC_Flags will stay on.
- Works in VR and Single Screen.(I don't have Triple Screen setup, but I beleive it should work fine).

To change the size of the flag (bigger or smaller).

- Open the 'AC_Flags.py' file and look for the line 'scale = 1.0'
-'Change the 1.0 to 0.1(smaller) or 2.0(bigger), or any size you choose.

Kameraden,

I've been pretty good at avoiding problems on track up until this race and I'm actually pretty happy that I got 7th considering. This race was different, had a big impact on the first lap in the fourth corner and damaged my front wing, this really plagued me during the whole race. Congrats to Obviousman for a terrific result.

S!

1 hour ago, Britchot said:

I’ve been tasked to travel for an unspecified amount of time, starting this weekend.  It will probably be about 2 months away.  Therefore, I will miss the remainder of the races.

Traveling 😨, be safe my friend!!