Flying with the J.G. Boys

Here's a little bit of the action from the last Campaign Day for FiF. It made for a fun change flying with J.G.1, and winging up with Barton was especially good fun, seeing as his Hunt for the Red Eagle series was what originally got me into Rise of Flight!! 

Cheers to all JG1 pilots and organisers! 

(Apologies for quality - for some reason I've been having some resample issues lately) 

And, just for a little extra historical flair, here's my report from that day's fighting! The Hunnish font is a little strange to read ;) 

p1wfBEah.jpg

Unfortunately my recording failed to record any audio at all.  But this was a good mission.  I shared 2 kills with Labroisse (a two-seater and the Dolphin) and got another two seater and likely another dolphin in the last engagement as well but I don't know how to look at the stats to see who I got credit for.  All I know is I was wounded and damaged heavily in the last fight but was able to get out with some help from Kliegmann and his flight.  Was Very fun to fly with you!  Hoping to get my Oculus Rift up and running before the next FiF so that the next Hunt for the Red Eagle will be VR

3 hours ago, Klaiber said:

It was great flying with you Larner!

Sorry I didn't immediately recognize your voice.  I don't think we've actually ever talked on TS before.

A good key during the DiD events (as I usually wing up with JG1) is "the British one that isn't Loopy" ;) 

15 minutes ago, Barton said:

Hoping to get my Oculus Rift up and running before the next FiF so that the next Hunt for the Red Eagle will be VR

Can't wait!