Official JG1 Skinpacks [DISCUSSIONS]

Vonrd

I know I said I wasn't going to alter the "Master Packs" but I did so many changes (and I lost track of what I had done) to the FC skins that I am issuing a complete re-do here. This is ALL the JG1 FC skins to date.

Added Etzel skins, updated Klai and darkened colors on almost all skins... the yellow, red and white were too bright. I may have to further adjust them but I wanted to get them out for Black September... speaking of which... I am putting together a Black September skinpack which includes several other attending squads. I will post a link here as well on the FC forum. If you download that there will be no need to download this one since all of our skins will be incluses in the BS skinpack.

Here's the JG1 only link:

File: Flying Circus - JG1

[link removed]

This is in the OP above.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
15 hours ago, ScorchedBeans said:

It was definitely in the f4. I know for sure because that's the one of my banner. I just can't see yellow 24 in any of the skin packs.

I don't see it in any of the packs for any of the Bf 109s.

But it definitely was created: https://forum.jg1.org/topic/7144-personal-graphics/?tab=comments#comment-52157

I think it might have been dropped by accident.  Since @Vonrd made it, I think he'd have to give you the dds file.  If he posts it, we'll get it in the paint pack ASAP.

@ScorchedBeans, I can make you a new skin based on this one. Right now I’ve some FC skins to finish first, but after that I’ll start working on yours (the Bf109F4) first. Okay? @Vonrd is that also okay with you?

The skin will be of a camo pattern in use by the Western Front units (preferably JG1) and according to the type of A/C. So no FW190 pattern on a Bf109 nor a K4 on a E7. On top of the actual patterns used will be laid the Geschwader/Gruppe/Staffel markings and added to that the personal emblem and/or motto. That is the paint policy as described in the Dicta. Luckily their are enough different patterns to choose from. I’ll PM you some examples of a F4  this week so you can have an idea where we are going.

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of Flying Circus updated and added skins... too many to list:

File: Flying Circus Update April 11 2020.

[link removed]

Added to the OP above

Just a note... many of the submitted skins are 4K. I don't have the bandwidth to resize them. Please keep with the JG1 policy of submitting your skins in 2K format. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2020 at 12:28 PM, Kliegmann said:

Just as a reminder, could I get a Ju-87 skin?

Here's a link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mr9afeav4u3gvoa/AABlDus_gNS5DPZDOg_UNXopa?dl=0

I don't know why it wasn't in the Big Pack since I had it in my dds files... sorry. 

Since we are talking about a major revamp to the skins I'm not sure when there will be an update though.

On 4/26/2020 at 7:45 PM, Vonrd said:

Here's a link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mr9afeav4u3gvoa/AABlDus_gNS5DPZDOg_UNXopa?dl=0

I don't know why it wasn't in the Big Pack since I had it in my dds files... sorry. 

Since we are talking about a major revamp to the skins I'm not sure when there will be an update though.

Just an FYI for everyone.  The file is misnamed for the current pack.  It'll be adjusted prior to ingest and update.

@GenMarkof007

4 hours ago, GenMarkof007 said:

S! Vonrd,

Just to be sure... If I download the first link for FC and Great Battles, this should give me all of the skins?
Do I need after that to download any of the dropbox links in the post below?

I want to do a clean up and then upload all of the existing skins.

ps: I might have more time soon, can I work on some Allied skin for me to upload later?

Cheers,
GenMarkof ;)

In order to have all of the skins, you need to download all of the links found within the first post.

Ignore the links is the follow on posts.  Those are going to be moved by me shortly.

Here are the first two links.  They are the "Full Monty" links, which are the largest and form the basis for the pack.

On 8/25/2019 at 11:02 PM, Vonrd said:

So, download the Ver. 1 Skinpacks below. These are the original "Full Monty" of all skins.

(If you only fly Great Battles or Flying Circus there is no need to download the other pack, of course).

Here are the Ver.1 Skinpacks :

File: Great Battles - JG1 Renamed Aug 19 2019

Great Battles: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3y9hcbou2k1h2sr/AAC_l-3FYvEH8kRL_Xop6kWda?dl=0

File: Flying Circus - JG1

Flying Circus: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8hlebtxjyftdnv7/AADZzPufRHGjnae_iKxd4_bxa?dl=0

After that, the follow-on links are updates.

They're smaller.  But necessary if you wish to see ALL of the current skins.  Your new aircraft, for example, are not in the initial two links.  They're in the smaller ones that come after that.

As of this writing, they are:

On 8/25/2019 at 11:02 PM, Vonrd said:

Hope this helps!

And Allied skins are welcome.