JG-1 "Fritz Schmenkel" - Persian Gulf 1985-2 (27 June 2020)

Klaiber

S! All,

The following JG-I pilots are being recognized for their actions during the Finals of the Persian Gulf 1985-2 event (flown on 27 June 2020 on the 64th "Scorpions" Dedicated server).

Congratulations!

. . .

Distinguished Service Medal of the National People's Army in Silver
DDRDistinguishedServiceMedalSilver.png?d

• Lt. Karl (Trev) Spackler, I.Jagdstaffel, (27 June 2020), for continued outstanding merit and personal readiness in support of the increase of combat capability and combat readiness of JG-1 [for outstanding assistance, as well as esprit de corps within the role of REDFOR GCI.]

Distinguished Service Medal of the National People's Army in Bronze
DDRDistinguishedServiceMedalBronze.png?d

• Obstlt. Georg Klaiber, I.Jagdstaffel (27 June 2020), for outstanding merit and personal readiness in support of the increase of combat capability and combat readiness of JG-1 [esprit de corps]
  • Maj. Gerhard (Britchot) Heiberger, I.Jagdstaffel (27 June 2020), posthumously, for outstanding merit and personal readiness in support of the increase of combat capability and combat readiness of JG-1 [esprit de corps]
  • Offz.-S., 3 Johannes (Machinegun) Steinhoff, I.Jagdstaffel (27 June 2020), posthumously, for outstanding merit and personal readiness in support of the increase of combat capability and combat readiness of JG-1 [esprit de corps]

Radiolocation Career Badge
Funkortung.png?dl=0

• Lt. Karl (Trev) Spackler, I.Jagdstaffel, (27 June 2020), for acting as ground-controlled interception (GCI) within an operational mission.