Sign in to follow this  
Butzzell

A taste of TC

S! All

With the recent interest in TC, I have built some missions. They are a variety of capture the flag. They can be done as a single player against AI or as teams on opposite sides. All maps have a good deal of enemy AI. Some are moving. Some are stationary. Some are hidden.

Capture Lapino:   First to capture the airfield wins.  Medium difficulty. Lots of hidden AI and nothing to hide behind. Moving AI trying to sneak up on you.

Capture Flendugal: The flag is in the city. Easy difficulty. AI is on the move and hidden in the city. Lots of farm buildings to provide some cover.

Capture Novorossiysk: Capture the enemy flag at their base. Medium difficulty. Hidden AI in the city. One small surprise.

Capture Bad Kringle: Capture the enemy flag at their base. High Difficulty. You must cross one of the bridges to get to the enemy flag. Lots of stationary AI guarding the bridges plus a couple of surprises. One AI enemy unit that is not recognized as a target by AI gunners. Very deadly.

The missions are multi player that can be played by one person.

They are up on the JG1 Server.  I have tested them fairly well. That means I modified some positions, tried different tank matchups and got killed a lot.

8 hours ago, Butzzell said:

Capture Flendugal: The flag is in the city. Easy difficulty. AI is on the move and hidden in the city. Lots of farm buildings to provide some cover.

S! Butzzell,

I tried the first mission, and even with 4 tanks killed, the game gave me no kills?

On the second mission (Flendugal), I think that the Panzer M is not very good against the Russian tanks... my APHE round just bounced on the Russian tanks!!!?
Also, another player on my side (MajorWatch) or something, blew up my tank... before I could move to the AF. I told him he might get ban if he does Friendly Fire!

One last thing,... because some of the map are pretty near to each other. When you start the mission, you see around 9 enemy tanks near your spawn point... might not be the best thing for a newbee to see when getting on the map?

Cheers,
=GenMarkof007=

Regarding the Panzer M, you need to use the correct tactics.  If you try to slug it out face-to-face, you're going to lose against T-34s and KV-1s.  A platoon to PZIII-Is and PZIII-Ms can give an entire T-34 platoon a nightmare if you attack correctly.