Sign in to follow this  
=GenMarkof007=

SCG Sunday Combined Arms Event - this Sunday @ 2:30 pm (EST)

S! All,

SCG_Neun sent us an invite for the SCG Sunday Combined Arms Event that will be at 2:30 pm (EST) this Sunday.

At this time, I don't have any information on the mission.
If this change by Sunday, I will try to update this post!
------------------

Online Server should be: 

SCG - Name of mission not none for now -
PW=  come and ask by Discord... has been change by SCG!!!

The Discord invite will help communicate with us, short of joining our website.  Look under combined arms discussion
https://discord.gg/q4paCPn

------------------

Sometimes, they play Human vs AI, and other times, it's Human vs Human players.
For those that don't have the 'Tank Crew' game, I don't know if they have the basic (free) tanks available for this event!

All are welcome!
=GenMarkof007=

pm me if you want the SCG TS address & PW.

20 minutes ago, Moxy said:

Post or link the "invite"

Moxy,

The invite was done by a personal message from SCG_Neun (PM) to me... I took his invitation, and transfer it to all JG1 members with our JG1 'Tank Crew' channel.
No official link to this SCG event, other that what they post on the Multiplayer channel of IL2 Sturmovik 'Tank Crew forum'!

=GenMarkof007=

S! All,

If you would like to join today SCG mission, please don't wait until the start time to ask me for the TeamSpeak address and PW (I might not be replying after the start).
I will try to get on the SCG TeamSpeak around 2:00-2:15 pm (EST). Before that, I might be on JG1 TS until moving to SCG... for any questions or info.
Again, I invite you all to try ounce a Combined Arms event to see how things works between Air and Ground Units - if we get enough players!

ps: I started to play Tanks on the Finish VirtualPilots - Dynamic War server - lots of fun and many planes over the sky!

Cheers,
=GenMarkof007=

S! All,

A few pictures I had time to take of our SCG 'Tank Crew' mission of Today!
Me and Butzzell, had a great time with some great fellow tankers and air cover pilots!

SCG_mission_001.thumb.jpg.02b865771e106ed479b20c67c424223a.jpg

Me and 3rd Zug behind me! All 9 tigers on the main road to ...

SCG_mission_002.thumb.jpg.648f05a6103427242e2682e6379f0f3a.jpg

Me with Butzzell behind me! Almost made it to the last flag ...

SCG_mission_003.thumb.jpg.830e7985d12103609585a70f4719a99f.jpg

2nd Zug moving up the road with other Tigers waiting on the side of the road... Butzzell Tiger is in front of me!

SCG_mission_004.thumb.jpg.c96c3b6cf107e10c83406d2f7d99fdc3.jpg

2nd Zug moving on the left side of the road after talking a Russian base... here we go again! ;)

SCG_mission_006.thumb.jpg.28b06f4894907b8f79f37e9c53fc9f68.jpg<

Crossing a Russian Town... we could hear the dogs barking!!! Well not really... more the sound of the Tigers!

SCG_mission_005.thumb.jpg.e57916cab5f8ea94bcd63a41061950da.jpg

The mission ending just a few minutes before we could take a new Flag!!! Oh Well... that's war! ;)

Overall, a great afternoon and some very professional tank commanders.

Cheers,
=GenMarkof007=

2 hours ago, Etzel said:

damn... did read too late... but would be happy to join right now! (would be avbailable in 5 Min) 

S! Etzel,

You should have went to SCG Discord link - posted in my top thread to reach us...
Next time, try to see and read any post in the JG1 'Tank Crew' forum!

Cheers,
=GenMarkof007=

I went to discord, but did not see any info with the password nor did I see you online there... (do you have a different nickname on discord?)

I finally thought I was simply too late, also as the SCG server showed only 11 people online. 

Well next time I hopefully recognice such posts earlier, was not at home during the weekend 😉

S! Etzel,

I will ask SCG_Neun what would be the best way to join if someone is late...
The only thing that was change at the last minute, was the SCG server password.

Cheers,
=GenMarkof007=

ps: not having the 'JG1 Tank Crew' private... it is hard for me to give TS password or any other information directly on this channel.

26 minutes ago, =GenMarkof007= said:

ps: not having the 'JG1 Tank Crew' private... it is hard for me to give TS password or any other information directly on this channel.

Absolutely understood... it's my call to report wíllingness to join early enough so that you can PM me sensible infos. Normally I check forum at least via mobile but in that case I simply did not see that specific post...

Anyhow, next time I will hopefully not react that late 😉