BaronVonMyakin

Let's blow the dust off the Gothas

Hi guys!

What do you mind to join Adler Legion in small event in ROF this Friday? Do you miss WWI heavy bombers and adequate DM? :)

In short, the event is dedicated to Gothas and their historic raids on cities in England. Several Gothas take off from the mainland and fly to Dover to bomb strategically important targets such as the port infrastructure, railway station, etc.
The port is protected by small Entente fighter forces and flaks. 
We flew this event in December 2017 and it was quite interesting. Having the stupid situation with DM in the Flying Circus, all our pilots, without exception, jumped back into the ROF and decided to gather in such chamber event. And we invite you to join us and we will be glad if you do. 
You can fly for either side, no restrictions. In general, the more Gothas we have, the better.

By this link you can see screenshots from that flight in 2017 - https://riseofflight.ru/forum/topic/45472-event-london-gudbaj/?p=635887 .

Despite Germany's superior forces, the Gothas couldn't destroy all the targets in two flights. Dover was protected by few Hanriots HD.2 with assistance of several AI Sopwith Pups. At the moment, we're discussing options for the Entente fighters and the Gothas' cover fighters (if any). Anyway, this will depend on the number of participants.

The flight will take place on Friday this week. At 19:00 Zulu -  briefing, at 19:30 - start. Treat this event as a cozy, interesting flight in the company of old friends in an old favourite game - no any serious requirements or hard trainings for that.

What do you think?

S!

Baron

*more details soon

@Klaiber

We're planning to use unofficial Rise of Flight Teamspeak. We meet there usually when we fly in ROF. We can also use your TS if you like.

Same with Discord. Here is link to the Adler Legion discord - https://discord.gg/gTCayaJ

I have created room special for English-speaking members. I guess you can go crazy from the Russian flood in the common room :D 

49 minutes ago, BaronVonMyakin said:

@Klaiber

We're planning to use unofficial Rise of Flight Teamspeak. We meet there usually when we fly in ROF. We can also use your TS if you like.

Same with Discord. Here is link to the Adler Legion discord - https://discord.gg/gTCayaJ

I have created room special for English-speaking members. I guess you can go crazy from the Russian flood in the common room :D 

Thanks!

S! @BaronVonMyakin

I tried ROF Multiplayer last night and all seem's to be working... but I was not able to join the J99 server... it was saying that I was using MODs or something like that and then was moving back to another ROF window? I will try again tonight,... does the server use any mods for this event? On my side, no MODs were being use or was on MOD ON?

Cheers,
GenMarkof

3 minutes ago, =GenMarkof007= said:

S! @BaronVonMyakin

I tried ROF Multiplayer last night and all seem's to be working... but I was not able to join the J99 server... it was saying that I was using MODs or something like that and then was moving back to another ROF window? I will try again tonight,... does the server use any mods for this event? On my side, no MODs were being use or was on MOD ON?

Cheers,
GenMarkof

Hi there!

No, we won't use any mods, just pure virgin ROF.

Try also the New Wings server. Our guys flew there and didn't have issues with access to that.

Works on JG1 server.

Will start at 19:30 Zulu  which is close to 3:30 pm EDST North America..... I hope.

Coalition change at 2 hours. Landed finish mission time out 30 sec. Working on respawn penalty. Have it set to 60 sec. Not working exactly.