Butzzell

Flanders in Flames Fall campaign 2020

Amazing, it looks like "yes" has a solid lead over "yes". Who'd have thought? 😉

kqh0Am9.jpg

On a more serious note: the proposal makes completely sense, though for me personally, I'd have to vote "no" (if I were able to), playing in VR myself. I would understand if a majority of pilots would favour reverting to RoF.

Yup, ROF runs on Windows 10 with no problems.  TrackIR also runs no problem.

You can either get it (and all the DLC) through Steam.  Or you can get it through the ROF store page: https://riseofflight.com/store/

Honestly, I'd go with the store page.  It's cheaper right now due to a sale (all aircraft and modifications and maps) for about $84.00.  Though you can select what you want à la carte, and thus only pick up what you need / want.  When you go à la carte, you can come away with a great variety for around $20.00.

You can download ROF here, for free: https://riseofflight.com/game/

It comes with the Albatros D.Va and the Spad.13.C1.

Affirm. I'll get the free version for tonight's practice and in the meantime pinch some pennies for the full version. Will be we switching to practicing on ROF due to running events in it, or will Tuesday's still be in Flying Circuits or Great Battles? 

12 minutes ago, TedOnMeds said:

Or do we have particular ones you'd recommend I obtain so that I can be both cost-effective and combat-effective?

S! Ted, 

ROF is in Special around each 2 month... so I would get the free game and the 2 free planes...
And when in special, get like Klaiber was saying, some bundles that are around $5 to $10 each...
You should be able to get around  +/- 30 planes for around $20 or $30 US dollars.

Cheers,
Gen

ps: try to see with Butzzell, what will be the next Flanders planes set and when you get your planes, try to get those ones first!

4 minutes ago, TedOnMeds said:

Tuesday's still be in Flying Circuits or Great Battles? 

Tuesday Night is WW2 Great Battles night.
ROF should be this Thursday Night, Friday afternoon for the Gotha missions with J99!
Black Septembre (FC) is Saturday at 2 pm EST and not sure for Sunday pm?

Cheers,
Gen

14 minutes ago, Britchot said:

As long as the mission has those airframes, you’d be good in them.  Both are very good scouts. 

8 minutes ago, =GenMarkof007= said:

try to see with Butzzell, what will be the next Flanders planes set and when you get your planes, try to get those ones first!

What they said.  If the plane-set has the Alb D.Va and Spad, you're good to go!  If it doesn't, then @Butzzell will be able to tell you what you need.

Great! Thanks guys! I'm going to get it downloaded and installed today so hopefully I can fly it out on Thursday. Sorry about my recent inactivity - have been getting swamped in the re-set time between student Cohorts at work with video production tasks etc. I will be on tonight, though, for certain!