OBTable

Unicode in ru language

5 hours ago, OBTable said:

Подредактировал ещё раз. Дело в том, что многие слова имеют привязку к событиям или к определенному контексту, а в нашем языке от этого зависит, какое слово или построение фразы будет выбрано. Я подчеркнул спорные моменты. Надо в игре смотреть, тогда понятно станет, что имеется ввиду )

I edited it again. The fact is that many words are tied to events or to a certain context, and in our language it depends on this which word or phrase structure will be chosen. I emphasized controversial points. You need to look in the game, then it will become clear what is meant)

Thanks!  I will add them as given, but if while playing, they seem strange/controversial, please let me know and I will change them.  :)

Got it, will test :)

upd

Now I looked through the utility "il2_ru.exe" (for editing ru.properties and any .txt) and saw that the lines you inserted were distorted in grammar. Maybe the formatting broke when copying?

I'll try to correct it right there.

Here is an example of what they began to look like:

Had - уничтожил дружественный <TYPE> и получает выговор.

Has - уаичтажиа дружествеаарй <TYPE> и аааучает вргаварР

P.S.

Can't attach files anymore, 0.32mb left.

I can translate right in this utility, but I need the same file, but before making these corrections.

added

While translating the [Errors] section and finding the missing <TYPE> tag in the [News] section.

This line "A <TYPE> unit was destroyed near" was without this tag, so I did not see what was destroyed :)

1 hour ago, OBTable said:

Now I looked through the utility "il2_ru.exe" (for editing ru.properties and any .txt) and saw that the lines you inserted were distorted in grammar. Maybe the formatting broke when copying?

My unicode encoder was coding the <XXXX> tags too so I had to re-add them manually.  I may have made a few mistakes.  :unsure:

39 minutes ago, Lowengrin said:

The English version is messages.dcg.  The lines match between the two files exactly so you can just translate from English from it.

Yes, that's exactly what I do.

I found one strange thing. I once checked all this case on Il-2 4.08 a couple of days ago, and created a campaign there, everything worked, just beta-tested )

But when I slipped him a fresh message_ru, launched DCG and accidentally clicked on the "Create Player Defined Campaign" icon, an error like this came out:

"\uxxx"...

I closed it and decided that it was a conflict of old files and started it again and there was no more error.

So, maybe the [Errors] section did not need translation? I cannot now reproduce the error to check :)

22 minutes ago, Lowengrin said:

Because the error section is for display in DCG itself, I realized that Cyrillic won't work as it's not supported so errors should stay English.  :(

Yes, I agree. I will return it and put it out as it is ready.

21 minutes ago, Lowengrin said:

I have not received your email.  Can you resend?  Thanks!

I'll try it, or I'll send it to the file sharing service as a last resort