Klaiber

FIF 2020 "Fall Campaign" Registration (ROF)

Welcome to the Flanders In Flames Online War! 

FIF is moving back to Rise of Flight.  As a result, our two teams (Blue and Red) will need to be recreated from scratch.

All new and returning pilots will need to register for the FIF2020 Fall Campaign!

This includes pilots from the host squadron, JG1.

No one will be grandfathered in.

. . .

Please post the following information:

• Your In-Game Name:
  • [if applicable] Your Squadron affiliation (with squadron website if possible):
  • Your timezone:

Your post within this thread is very important!  It gives us a headcount for the event, as well as a clear idea as to who to give access to.

After posting within this thread, please be patient.  I will not post a complete list of who has been assigned to what team until we are closer to the 10 October 2020 start date.

Also note that the Blue Team and the Red Team are not affiliated with either in-game side.  Rather, the Blue Team and the Red Team will often switch between Central and Entente, allowing everyone to fly all aircraft.

@Plank, your registration has been moved here.

On 9/10/2020 at 4:38 PM, Plank said:

Plank. ( yes it's really me  )   Your In-Game Name:

I have no squad. But if I did it would be Snarling Trolls... [if applicable] Your Squadron affiliation (with squadron website if possible):

Entente.    Your preferred side (Central, Entente or Don't Care):

UTC +12 ( Auckland ) HLZ  .   Your timezone:

This will be interesting. Have been lurking for some time and well, it;'s time to get my goggles oily...

S!

Plank ( Knalp of RoF Forum ( Plank backwards.... ) )

Hello All,

JG1_Heinrich, JG Nr. I Richthofen (https://jg1.org/)

UTC+2/CEST still in daylight saving time. We go back to UTC+1/CET on Sunday 25 October 3 AM.

image.png.2c3b82a96a01f5e1d47af2be87f665ec.png

NB Did you know that France, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands are within the CET since may 1940 and stayed within after the war? Spain joined the CET in 1946.