"Airfield Tab"

Britchot

Okay, I just checked it out, and it looks like permissions to the Airfield section of the website were somehow knocked out.

The pages are there, but only Admins can see them.

I'm not exactly sure why that happened, as I specifically reset the permissions a few weeks ago when Raven recently set up the new "Oesau Members" usergroup.

I'd like Raven to check this out first before I do anything.

Guest host

Klaiber Derp'd! He did it! He did it!

lol

It looks like we stepped on each other's toes.

Oesau Members shared a role with JG1-R, by name only 'Members'. This turned out to cause an issue in the forums with permission bleeding. Klaiber and I went through the roster(s) and cleaned them up on the website, and reassigned everyone to a different membership role, IE 'Oesau Members' to make it unique by name. Klaiber then went through and reassigned the permissions on all the member only content, and I went through and did some role maintenance. This seems to have affected the pages on Oesau which had 'Member' access at one time, and subsequent should have 'Oesau Member' access.

Guest host

Okay, we recreated the Oesau Members role and assigned Brit to it, also assigned the role to view an award page. This test should tell us if the system some how automatically removed the role. I bet that while screwing around with the Forums, I removed the role.