JG1RT/Roundel Racing Alfa TZ Cup on SRS!

TedsOnMeds

Salutations Squadron members and racers:

It is with great pleasure that I announce that Roundel Racing has received a commission to host a Live broadcasted series as a community on Sim Racing System this following season. Due to the high volume of European Students to my racing school, the sister Roundel Racing league and night shift work commitments, this will be in a mid-afternoon US/Prime Time EU Time slot 2000 GMT/1400 US CST I hope that this offers a supplement to our normal JG1 Racing League activities, and gives our drivers and pilots a chance to grow in a friendly-but-open online and competitive racing series.

I will be the "Coach" for the series as the host, and posting driving guides on the cars and tracks for any series hosted on SRS both publicly on the SRS forums, in sister communities, and here on the forums for our members. If you have any questions about the series, techniques, cars or tracks, please do not hesitate to send me a Private message if you aren't comfortable being coached publicly, and I will do my level best to assist you if possible. 

I know that as the main JG1 series has grown over the past 1-2 years, that several of our original flight squadron members who moved over to the driving sim have gone inactive due to the steep learning curve and frustration - or even simply the time slot being potentially unfavorable to them. I hope that this new, more beginner friendly online Monday race will give you a way to ease into the racing again if you've stopped, or hone your skills, similarly to the way the FTTP and lighter Tourney's have done for me as a beginner pilot.

Thank you all for your time and consideration - I hope to see you on track with us this season! 

I will post the schedule bellow, and more pictures or details to follow after the official SRS series announcement on their forums later in the next 24-48 hours if there is anything new!

SRS_Banner_RoundelRacingMk1.png.bc93cf5851e705a7f15b0130f2bc22c8.png

Racing Schedule

All Race servers start at 2000GMT w/ a 5 minute warmup, 10 minute qualifier and 20 minute race!

Rd.1) 2021-02-08: Watkins Glen Short
Rd.2) 2021-02-15: Goodwood Circuit
Rd.3) 2021-02-22: Bikernieki Speed
Rd.4) 2021-03-01:  Bridgehampton
Rd.5) 2021-03-08: VIR Full Course
Rd.6) 2021-03-15: Tsukuba Circuit Full