Bandersnatch Application

Bandersnatch

• What is your Timezone?  Central European Time: UTC+ 1
  • Do you have a joystick or HOTAS? Joystick
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and Discord installed, as well as a working microphone?- I do.
  • Do you have VR, TrackIR, or a FreeTrack system for view control?-  No
  • What sims are you currently flying? IL-2 Sturmovik 1946, Clifs of Dover, Rise of Flight, (War thunder)?.
  • How did you hear about JG1? I was looking for online games in Rise of Flight, so I decided to join The JG1 Unit.
  • Is there anything else that you'd like us to know? I’m looking forward to join you.

Welcome Bandersmatch, nice to see another European Pilot joining. 

If you enjoyed Il2 1946 you should consider to get the titles of the actual Il2 series as well (including also Flying Circus as WW1 module). There are frequently sales for the series, the main game Battle of Stalingrad was available at price far below 20$ in the last sale... 

Salute 

Etzel   

19 hours ago, Bandersmatch said:
  • What is your Timezone?  Central European Time: UTC+ 1
  • Do you have a joystick or HOTAS? Joystick
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and Discord installed, as well as a working microphone?- I do.
  • Do you have VR, TrackIR, or a FreeTrack system for view control?-  No
  • What sims are you currently flying? IL-2 Sturmovik 1946, Clifs of Dover, Rise of Flight, (War thunder)?.
  • How did you hear about JG1? I was looking for online games in Rise of Flight, so I decided to join The JG1 Unit.
  • Is there anything else that you'd like us to know? I’m looking forward to join you.

Hi Bandersmatch,

Welcome!  I'll send you a message to the email you registered with.

I should mention that most of our attention is focused on IL-2 Great Battles and Flying Circus.  But that we are currently flying Rise of Flight in a tournament.

Either way, looking forward to talking with you more soon.