I am supposed to use PrtScn to take screenshots in DCS. I went to the GENERAL tab of the key controls and confirmed that... and yes it is greyed out as everyone describes. 

PrtScr works to take screen shots in everything else on the computer... but doesn't like DCS for some reason.

Any one have an idea what I need to change?

Thanks in advance. 

Even though it's greyed out in the controls menu ("Sysreq" is default... same as "PrintScreen" for Windoze) and it won't allow you to set anything else "PrintScreen" still takes screenshots and they're located in "Saved Games/Screenshots"... for me at least... just confirmed.

Yeah that is where it said the screenshots would be located, and I did make it to that folder but there was not folder named SCREENSHOTS there and I supposed that was because it had not been generated yet because no screenshot had been successfully captured. But, it works great in all the other programs including WinDOHS!

What a bummer.

The pics here appear overexposed... washed out compared to the pics as the original screenshots (under exposed) and when I look at them on my computer they look ok (properly exposed)   How funny????