HP Reverb G2

Kameraden,

The cable on this unit is much longer and heavier that my Oculus unit. I picked up a ceiling suspension system as it was driving me mad catching on my seat. Hope this fixes the issue as it's pretty annoying.

I picked up the Kiwi Design Silent VR cable management system, it means mounting it above myself but right now it's a big problem catching on my chair.

Back to reading more to fine tune in DCS.

S!

Yeah the HP cables are allot heavier than Oculus ones. My solution was to do a loop with the cable behind the headband secured with zip ties. This provides some slack to the cable preventing it from wearing out the socket (a significant problem with the G1), provide a counterbalance for the weight of the headset making it balance on my head but it also makes the cable fall down my back so its out of the way & I dont notice it.   

Kameraden,

Here is my solution for the G2 cable getting caught on the back of my chair.

Counter Weight 200g from Studioform Creative VR https://www.studioformcreative.com/reverb-g2

mCxy86e.jpg

Kiwi Design Silent Cable Management Pulley system https://www.kiwidesign.shop/products/v2-kiwi-design-management-retractable-vr-accessories

rV6ryxO.jpg

4M3z8KC.jpg

B6FaxTH.jpg

bhckohE.jpg

lL9eSXA.jpg

S2kxjCc.jpg

I've also cleaned up the cables that were on the floor with cable track on the baseboards.

S!