Starting over in BoS

Ludwig

OK.... clean install recently updated (thanks Snaggle) game works fine. 

Of course all the key bindings are gone, that's OK... I didn't have much done there anyway.  So I am trying to get the thing to fly... and all I get is flutter in the ailerons and it rolls over and dies. Joystick (Virpil) works fine in DCS and Cliffs of Dover (see bottom comment)  but can't get a clean control so far in BoS.

I tried deleting all the other fields for pitch and roll (keyboard etc) thinking that might overlap but that didn't get it done. 

Is there something that tells BoS that I am using a Virpil stick or something else I need to delete... or maybe a calibration in BoS I have not completed?

Thanks in advance.

PS...   It was announced about a week ago that there was going to be a VR TEST for Cliffs of Dover. There has been SCREAMING for months about the sim and it MUST have VR support which it did not, never has. WELL.... it appears that they are starting to talk about cracking it open. If you are interested in Cliffs of Dover and/or Tobruk Desert Wings.... and VR has held you back... this might be something you would care to investigate.  

It is NOT ready yet, but they are starting to discuss it. 

Team Fusion almost ready to talk about VR in IL-2 Cliffs of Dover series – Stormbirds

I don't recall in specific calibration settings (I don't have a Virpil, though).

14 hours ago, Ludwig said:

PS...   It was announced about a week ago that there was going to be a VR TEST for Cliffs of Dover. There has been SCREAMING for months about the sim and it MUST have VR support which it did not, never has. WELL.... it appears that they are starting to talk about cracking it open. If you are interested in Cliffs of Dover and/or Tobruk Desert Wings.... and VR has held you back... this might be something you would care to investigate.  

I'll take a look when they do implement it, though I won't hold my breath.