Bussard - Application

Bussard

Long time IL-2 player from Germany lookig for a new squadron to fly IL-2 BoX, RoF/FC and do TankCrew together. Yesterday I had the opportunity to fly with some of you guys from the european wing and I enjoyed it very much. So here is my application for joining the JG I Richthofen / JG 1 Oesau:

What is your Timezone? CET / UTC+1 and currently CEST / UTC+2

Do you have a joystick or HOTAS? Yes, Thrustmaster Warthog with MFG Crosswind on Wheel Stand Pro

Do you have TeamSpeak and Discord installed, as well as a working microphone? Discord and TeamSpeak are ready for use

Do you have VR, TrackIR, or a FreeTrack system for view control? TrackIR5 

What sims are you currently flying? IL-2 BoX (all modules), FC1 +2, Tank Crew, RoF

How did you hear about JG1? at the official IL-2 BoX forum

Is there anything else that you'd like us to know? In Il-2 BoX i´m a decent pilot, but in FC/RoF i´m kinda unexpierenced and in much need of lessons and practice. 

Welcome  Bussard, I hope you will enjoy your stay in Jg1 and I am really glad you know how to read a map (I cant read maps and last time I tried we took a wrong turn on the Autobahn and were heading towards Berlin instead of Kiel) - I shall always be 50 meters behind you like last time we flew - this way I will find my way back to base!