FiF Fall 2021

Butzzell

S! All

Getting ready for The event.    Recent updates to fix the Damage Model in Flying Circus means we will try using FC for the event. While RoF offers more planes and maps, FC is seen as the future of WW I flight sims.

Calendar will be posted soon. Expect a test run in two weeks.  

A sample mission is running on the JG1 server.

Plane set is not set in stone at this time.  Info will be updated very soon,,  Please visit the sign up page if you want to participate.

Butzz...

Aerodrome targets are not very apparent on map. No color highlights or icons. Took me quite a while to ID Aerodrome 1 because there was no icon. We need to see that the Icon disappears when the target is destroyed.

Bridges are highlighted but only have the number... "1", "2", "3". No text "Bridge". Not a big deal since it's obviously a bridge icon.

36 minutes ago, Vonrd said:

Butzz...

Aerodrome targets are not very apparent on map. No color highlights or icons. Took me quite a while to ID Aerodrome 1 because there was no icon. We need to see that the Icon disappears when the target is destroyed.

Bridges are highlighted but only have the number... "1", "2", "3". No text "Bridge". Not a big deal since it's obviously a bridge icon.

Edit:

Destroyed Bridge 3 and got text notification of destruction but icon remained on map.

Same with Fac 1. Also, one building at Fac 1 was floating in air.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...