Zeagle

Zeagle

Timezone: UTC-6 (UTC-5 in winter)

HOTAS: Virpil T-50CM3 and Constellation Alpha (pedals on order)

Head Tracker: Tobii Eye Tracker 5

Sims currently flying...DCS only

Discord and SRS equipped. 

System: win11, X570 motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800x processor, 64GB DDR4 3200, m.2 NVME, Zotac GTX1080ti..due to be upgraded but refuse to pay current prices.

I develop scenarios, write my own scripts, and have the technology to run my own server, if needed, on a separate machine equal to the one above with gigabit internet connection. Been flying sims since 1990. I was in JG11 (Herr Stampf's group) on Aces High for almost 10 years flying the 190 mostly. 

I am a retired air traffic controller and real world pilot. I also fly RC helicopters and jets.  As far as DCs goes, I  own most of the DCS modules. But I usually fly the Mi-8, Mi-24, L-39, Su-25, and MiG-29.  I have the MiG-21 but have not flown it. I am eagerly awaiting the full module MiG-29 supposedly in development.

As far as the squadron is concerned, I would like to fly with you guys to see if it's a good fit. I haven't flown much in the last few months. My controls need to be mapped for the jets as I have been flying the Mi-8 while developing my csar script. 

Anyway, hope to fly with you guys at some point.

Zeagle