The "Sim Racing Rejects" Podacast - Feat. Ted Hough & Austin Ogonoski

TedsOnMeds

Hello everybody - thought I would share the new venture that me and Austin Ogonoski of Project Cars development/QA Fame are embarking on here for the fellow racers. We talk about all racing-related topics, really. I hope that you enjoy and try giving it a listen at the Gym, on a long solo flight, or just when you're bored!!!!

The mission statement from Austin's 1st episode blurb reads as follows: "The two most intolerable personalities in sim racing have teamed up to create a podcast scientifically engineered to be as annoying as possible. In this episode, we discuss the absolute greatest fantasy tracks - triggering Gran Turismo fanboys by failing to mention anything from Polyphony's franchise."

Please understand that we're both firery, competitive 20-something year old race car drivers that have our own biases, preferences and very strong opinions an use some foul language. We don't fact check anything and it's just meant to be some fun for us but we may cover some controversial topics so be warned. 

• 2 months later...