Celebrating 30 Years of JG1

This month, JG1 officially turned 30 years old. 🥳🎉🎂 As you all know, JG1 has been actively involved in combat flight simulators since 1992...before I was even born! I joined JG1 in 2015 and can say that I found my home in the first try. JG1 is the first flight sim squadron I ever joined and, as far as I'm concerned, is the best flight sim squadron in existence. (Ok...maybe I'm a bit biased, but I feel it's true!) I appreciate the leadership of this group - past and present - who have kept us in active existence for 30 years and who have fostered a culture of levelheadedness, honor, and respect here. From day one, I've been floored not only by the professionalism of the group, but also the willingness to include new pilots (like I was once) and take them "under the wing" so to speak. I've appreciated the group's willingness to have discussions that help us all improve and I appreciate that we all work to believe the best about each other. It's the kind of organization whose tag I am proud to wear in public and the kind of squadmates that I am honored to be associated with. 

Here's to the next 30! 🍻

• Britchot pinned and featured this topic