Black September - JG1 pilots needed!

J5_Hotlead

Salute guys! Jasta 5 is running their annual Black September campaign starting September 10th. Iā€™m honored to be the Commander for the German forces and would love to have as many JG1 pilots join me as I can. šŸ˜Š Currently, only Vonrd and I are registered. Interested pilots can register by voting in the poll here: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/79999-black-september-vii-campaign-august-27-sept-24/

There will be three missions, taking place on Saturday the 10th, the 17th, and the 24th. The mission starts at 1800 UTC and runs for 2 hours. The mission is deceptively simple: three ground attack points will be contested by ground forces during the missions. The winner of each session is the one who controls the most of the three ground attack points at the end of the session.

Any questions, feel free to ask! šŸ™‚

Hi, saw this already and would be happy to join your team.

As far as I can say now I would be available on all 3 dates, allthough with the usual limitation that 1800 UTC won't be possible easily. But could be planned for the 2nd half of each mission for what task so ever...

Is there anything needed to register beside the vote on the poll in that thread?

Salute

Etzel

47 minutes ago, Etzel said:

Hi, saw this already and would be happy to join your team.

As far as I can say now I would be available on all 3 dates, allthough with the usual limitation that 1800 UTC won't be possible easily. But could be planned for the 2nd half of each mission for what task so ever...

Is there anything needed to register beside the vote on the poll in that thread?

Salute

Etzel

Excellent! We'll take you whenever you can arrive. šŸ™‚ Once you've voted in the poll, you should be registered. Jasta 5 admins should grant you Blue Team access in the Flugpark Discord channel in the next day or two.Ā 

20 minutes ago, Flyboy said:

I should be able to do the first two saturdays with the third one 50/50.Ā 
Ā 

Is this similar to the Bloody April with the cold engines and 15 min timeout when killed?

Awesome! šŸ˜ƒĀ Just make sure to vote in the poll to lock in your spot. And yes, you are correct. Reflights are 5 minute timers, but repair/rearm is no penalty. Also worth noting is that if a gunner dies, he is also subject to the 15 minute timeout.

Salute guys! Black September is coming up this weekend! As commander for the German Forces, I am in the final stages of drafting a strategy, so if we have any JG1 pilots who think they can make it, please vote for the German side in this poll here. That will ensure you have the proper permissions to view the briefing I'll be posting in Flugpark Discord's Blue Team channel. Or, if you can't vote in the poll there, just let me know below what your Discord name on the Flugpark channel is, and I'll manually add you to the Blue Team role.

We need all the numbers we can get (especially for bombers and interceptors), so all sign ups are appreciated!

3 hours ago, Lee said:

I should be able to make it this Saturday. Responded to the Il2 forum poll for central. Is that all I need to do for now?

Thanks, Lee! I've added you to Blue Team in the Flugpark Discord channel. I've also tagged you with your flight assignment in the "blue team private" sub channel there. Let me know if you have any questions! šŸ™‚