I don't really know what I'm doing wrong, I'm following all instructions to the letter and taking care to follow every step as explained in the txt files and dcg itself. I'm using BAT with the 3.50 dcg beta
I try to create an Iwo campaign for the IJA:
1. I open dcg, create a new campaign (auto-generation unselected off course)
2. Go to IL2 and choose the created IWO campaign
3. minimize il2, go back to dcg, choose the squadron, etc
4. select "offline auto-generation"
5. click on generate mission in dcg
6. back to il2, click on start campaign, start mission (always an "armed recon" or "destroy the carriers")
7. mission complete, select "apply" on the postmission briefing (kills etc)
8. the same mission appears again, no time has passed
9. trapped in this cicle forever
It happens with any and every campaign I want to play. Manchuria 45, Okinawa etc. Always the same mission, no time passes etc
Don't know what I'm doing wrong...